Huge Paranoia

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Basically…

In my paranoia,
There is no reason to be abuse of,
There is no reason to be exploited of,
There is no reason to be bullied of,
There is no reason to be intimidated of,
There is no reason to be deprived human right,
There is no reason to be threaten my life,
There is no reason to be a human subject,
There is no reason to be attacked of,

BY WHOM I HAVE NEVER SEEN.

Except the alien from outer space who is institutionalize-raised communistic monopolistic fanatic fascistic fetishistic, anti-intelligence, racist, god complex scam exploiting electro-magnetic wave through satellite technology in my delusional episode.

What I have never seen them means my paranoiac suffers won’t be solved forever.

It is terribly awfully shame that if my existence gives opportunity on our life to the alien freeloading, free-riding, intimidation, strife, pain and their fun.

I want to emancipate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home