Huge Paranoia

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Universal Declaration of Human Rights -8-

Article19.
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

In my paranoia, this article must be difficult for all people, as in bible in James chapter 3 verse 8, says,
“but no man can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.”

What if the alien exists, it would deserve my apology, which there must be certain provocation, but considering what happened in my experience, at least, two people died in England, people are intimidated (I allege these incidents are because of sponging scam hood which behind of me; I was holding any opinion for 4 years) while I was staying and being deprived my human rights. Whether give opinion and expression or hold it, is extreme choice to me. It seems to me that choice is to go nuts or not. When I recall past consequence, I find significant regret. But I want to believe that God waited and gave for me a right time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home