Huge Paranoia

Friday, October 06, 2006

Subconscious abuse –incest-

I don’t want to mention this matter; it would be serious abuse if I didn’t insane, and as I saw the phenomenon in the magazine that Japanese juvenile detention center is full, I’d like to try for it.

I told before in my paranoiac delusional episode, the scam alien fetching our voice data are digitized and analyzed, then they could obtain our voice print, and fraud the voice and into any speech. It is not difficult things practically in nowadays technology. Then these are broadcast which could assimilate our subconscious level.

Though it could be offensive, as a scam sponged person, I think I’d better to tell all those happen to me. Last night, I saw a vivid dream that my mother sexually abused me. I have ever seen this dream before for 39 years, and I will never expect to see such a nasty dream.

What if it was truly rigged dream? If children saw this dream continually, they would kill their parents. Or if parents saw some abusive dream, they could kill their children as well.

I hope these matters are just my paranoia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home