Huge Paranoia

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Density of quantum

Recently I almost fell into hypnotism and gets room light glare in my eyesight and with blur conscious, somehow got car sick in my room; somehow as if wading into the electric cloud when I pacing my room.

Though, I am really not sure but I found better physically after room windows open, in this sense, my delusional imagination that emission of quantum density would get higher than natural state, namely it could consider that my gets high amount of polluted air with electric particle by electro-magnetic wave in closed room. And it also makes sense when we are driving in a car wind shut; sometimes drowsiness which could be lethal assaults us.

Probably still air maybe allows scam institutionalize-raised monopolistic fanatic fascistic fetishistic god complex communistic pretend to be ancestral curse celebrity complex alien electro-magnetic wave lingering. It may be worth trying that open the window and fresh air in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home