Huge Paranoia

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Synaptic Observation

I found the alien abuser could observe our body in size quantum level from the article of Wikipedia. In the article, quantum size is as small as atom; I read that how small this is as orange is equivalent of earth size, it is as tiny as a grain of sand. If that quantum is falling on our body and make us observable by them, I just imagine that it could explain that our emotion and physiological data are exploited and addressed and messed our relationship up by totally unauthorized information provider.

“The human brain contains a huge number of chemical synapses, with young children having about 1,000 trillion. This number declines with age, stabilizing by adulthood. Estimates for an adult vary from 100 to 500 trillion synapses.”

As I read Wikipedia’s article and I just assume that our information of behavioral treat could see by synaptic observation, it must be able to speculate our mental physical state the moment when our particular state such as calculating or get bored or reading, playing a game, jealous, etc and then, abuse by giving or attack towards particular disruption in synaptic level where we normally use the synaptic channel, because I could sense the disruption in my daily transaction when the memory flash on my head comes in the same moment of methods of my any information processing transaction. There is always rule in the attack.

In my paranoiac delusional episodes, the ultimate asshole scam alien is aiming expecting some output as incapacitation or domestication by patiently practically attack on our human nature by exploiting satellite technology. What if the ultimate asshole eventually finds the ultimate weapon which immediate eternally deprivable our faculty through synaptic torture experiment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home