Huge Paranoia

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Satellite abuse and insecurity

As I’m suffering actual pain and delusional episodes that often focus my paranoia on external tormenter usually one conforming to Jungian or Floridian archetype, in my case, the morbid perverted and persistent offensiveness which stem from the gruesome libido of such as paedophile sadistic faggot or brain work fetishistic or biological or biochemical fetishistic ideologist namely institutionalized raised and inferior complex asshole turns other state, “the god complex” communistic 4000 years history ancestral alien, I found security risk in our society;
For instance, people who like me the exploitable person for the alien, is try to enjoy his/her off, and go out somewhere big city, off cause he/her doesn’t realize that he/she is haunted by the alien’s satellite technology, (even he/she knows, things would get worse) then the social security problem has occurred, but by limited information (aside from whether it is false or not), are addressed in limited or numerous people in the vicinity. While people are intensively vigilant for him/her, another security issue has occurred in the vicinity; though it is enormously my paranoiac, I concern that the alien is exploiting such security hole on their calculations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home