Huge Paranoia

Friday, July 21, 2006

Does alien rig my payment?

When I was transferring my bank account to other bank for all my payments, I had a payment trouble; as I delayed for the payment of my shopping, because of difficulty of going bank. (I also stop using internet banking because of risk of stolen PIN code by alien who exploiting satellite technology after coming back from England.) After paying in my old bank account, there was a sudden payment for certain mobile phone payment which I canceled 6 months ago, so I had to fail paying temporary both payments. Then I asked the Japanese mobile company, they said I had a debt for last year and still I have another payment left but it hasn’t liquidated yet, though when I canceled it, I already asked how much I had to pay, then they said few amount at the time. And last year when I was extremely poor and physical condition was also extremely bad, I almost dead as a dodo if there isn’t God, I repelled myself going fruitless interview, though I had told the difficulty of having interview because of my scarcity, there was a very kind people; a job agent, he lent me few Man-Yen. That was grateful; but he gave me a wrong bank account, it doesn’t payable, though I confirmed him many. These subsequent troubles made my parents annoyance. I don’t know how many alien infiltrate our world and does nasty domestication institutionalize protocol with their Enterprise Resource Planning against our world, but I feel like how they like; swindling from poor, bullying weak, nasty arrogant pompous freak, faggot, pedophile, try to take revenge our world because they believe ordinary people institutionalize them, so they don’t know really who institutionalize them. I think the institutionalizer is also alien. Which one is first? egg or chicken? Alien or human-being? I think God made human, then alien came from outer space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home