Huge Paranoia

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sit-scam

I found the theory how the alien does nasty things on every aspect of our behaviors by exploiting electro-magnetic wave through satellite technology in my paranoia, though it is not situation comedy, situation scam must be similar method. Sitcom produces innocuous laugh in particular situation, but sit-scam produce pain and endless pretext for violence in whole situation.

But why they stick on me so persistently, morbidly? There must be some explanation in exploitation, abuse, institutionalizing. These are possible to do by them in state of sponging, being parasite, and free loading on my life and my relationship.

So we can derive the alien’s ideology from as a principle of penchant, patriotism, and practice;

The sponge-ism

In my paranoiac point of view, it makes sense to me as a detainee, a pet, subject of experiment, a pretext of their sabotage, spy and a free provider of biological data, domestication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home