Huge Paranoia

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Delusional episodes of delusional incidents

In my delusional episode, recently I realized that the institutionalize-raised communistic scam alien which sponging and haunting me and society is trying to fool me or us by showing or performing any incidents which is likely to fallen into delusional fantasy. When we fall into such fantasy, we are often likely to be pulled our string by them. We waste time, often crime happens. They exploit satellite technology, effectively produce our unpleasant situations. That makes sense to me that we are domesticated. They particularly fond these words, “inefficiency”, “scam”, “bogus”, “waste”, “cheat”, “confusion”, “fury”, "freeload", "free ride", etc. Do you know why? That’s because they are institutionalize-raised patriotic monopolistic fascistic fanatic fetishistic, anti-intelligence anti-literacy ideologist, god complex and racist, and communistic celebrity complex alien from outer space in my paranoia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home