Huge Paranoia

Friday, September 08, 2006

To whom may concern;

In my paranoia, as I was so arbitrary chosen as a human subject when I was very young by them, I cannot suspect from when. But when I look around in my circumstance, I sense obvious method of exploitation; depriving my all relationship and my further relationship by abusing electro-magnetic wave molestation intimidation observation behind me, and make me isolate in any society, then try exploit as a pretext of their nasty spy, freeloading, free riding.

I swear to God that however they stimulate my privates, I’ve ever related the sponging scam hood that is institutionalize-raised patriotic monopolistic, fanatic fascistic fetishistic, god complex pretend to be ancestral curse, or investigator or something else, anti-intelligence, ant-literacy ideologist communistic, racist asshole (alien), before, and never helped them. It will never happen, even God forsake me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home