Huge Paranoia

Sunday, September 24, 2006

False accusation -2-

10 months ago, before I speak my mind out onto blog site, (just I wanted to be normal and keep sanity) it was crisis that I’ve never experienced in my life, everything seem to be doom before me. Electro-magnetic wave are relentlessly hurt my body and mind IN MY PARANOIA. Rampant sponging scam hood seems to be rampaging around me. It seems to me that they are swindling from poor and beating a weak up. Even after speaking my thought out, basically their methods are no difference. But there is one thing makes me change. I found that I may be able to share my thought with many people. It encourages me enormously.

By the way, what if I didn’t speak my thought, what is going to happen as the consequence? Here is the paranoiac delusional episode of prediction. I am totally domesticated like a dog if master say fetch stick, I fetch. End up the master will say be a sacrificial criminal suspect for many people because I did a bad thing, in my dream. Then I will be accused falsely as a spy or sexual offence criminal suspect. So I will stand in court law and serve life sentence, there must be waiting eternal abuse as a human subject of their remote experiment; so I found that for all mankind, being detain is the most exploitable situation that we provide trough my experience. I really don’t know about detention center or prison, although my enormous paranoia, by sponging scams satellite technology, it would be no doubt that the facility could be their place of enormous exploitation spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home