Huge Paranoia

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Subconscious abuse

As I wrote before, I frequently see dreams. Most of all are nonsense or just joke but some are apparently aiming deliberate malice that makes me stressful or depress or distress. I am often able to hear people’s voices before falling asleep. Although I think I may write it, in my paranoiac delusional episodes, the freeloaded our voice data such as daily dialogs are fabricated for abuse, then it is casting on our bed room.

Last week, I saw the dream that I was about to marry some woman who I totally no idea then her father said to me that he has a factory in Manchester. Yesterdays dream that I become futon thief and I was afflicted with guilt. These are seems to be subtle things, but it is hidden significant abuse if it was the rigged dream in my paranoia.

What if pure mind children see the rigged dreams of stealing or murdering or sexual abuse every day for a month or rose up? When we think the consequence, we can’t help fear. Even we adult can be fooled easily or difficult to distinguish about under subconscious, and in my paranoiac point of view, it influents from our choice to perspective of which how you see things. If we didn’t realize whether rigged or not, we would reflect in our behavior, as if the scam alien pulling our string in close.

In my case, I am manipulated as a mere puppet and went nuts, ripped off, weak, poor chap by institutionalize-raised monopolistic fanatic fascistic fetishistic, pretend to be ancestral curse, racist, anti-intelligence ideologist, freeloader, free-rider, 13-year-old spiritual aged, god complex, communistic celebrity complex Marxist alien from outer space IN ENORMOUS PARANOIA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home