Huge Paranoia

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Datagram (Quantum) Assembling

I wrote before that as if the alien raising polyp deep inside of mouth while I am sleeping. In my paranoiac delusional episodes, this explains they can observe 3 dimensionally in very close, and it also shows that they can hit and affects the painful quantum not only surface of our body but inside of body “organ” directory. So I just imaging that by the alien point inside of our body where quantum is assembling or terminating or accumulating by mouth cursor in PC monitors, they can observe and examine and effect detail of organ state closely in quantum level.

And in my sense of being freeloaded my data as a human subject, as the particular emission of quantum penetrates objects include our body; I assume that makes us into exposure of biological and physiological observation.

That’s awful imagination, isn’t it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home