Huge Paranoia

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Terminal of Intimidation

As it can be seen in the picture which I described last blog, almost people in this world are intimidated or bullied (I assume that even most of alien exploiters) by the electro-magnetic vibration wave through exploiting alien satellite, the exploiters need someone who are most exploitable and conspicuous, gathering attention, dubious, low ordinary status without family or solitude existence, so that they and even almost people can blame anything on him/her. In this sense, our society never gets better, the same things recur all the time with cheap pretext, and people are always intimidated, in the end up, many people suicide. Though it is absolutely my paranoia, it is convincing reality for me in everywhere when I look around my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home