Huge Paranoia

Friday, July 28, 2006

The enterprise resource for scam

In my paranoia, briefly it would say the enterprise resource is for domestication, experiment. So the institutionalized raised alien’s patriotic freeload-ism is exploiting the method of sponging on human-being’s life. Maybe I am the one of subject of their freeloading and domestication. There must be more. If the patriotic freeloadist did scatter any obsceneness, freeloading, stealing, peeping, eavesdropping, exploitation, invasion, bullying, etc around me, that’s none of my damn business at all!!! (Things make me conceive many swear words)

In my delusional episodes, I maybe am providing the situation of these scams without any choice for 24 hours. It would say I’m the one of enterprise resource of their domestication freeload-ism planning. Our world is also optimize for their enterprise resource planning by giving the situations for the scam, for instance, giving situation of exploitation of security system, which may be feel free to hack into it by aliens, maybe giving intrusion of single state room, may be giving exploiting our human resource, even our good point, culture, objectivity, and especially religious belief, such as the curse derive from ancestor or wraith get us into eternal suffering, even it would be nonsense to think of.

(Sucks)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home