Huge Paranoia

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Why my room is always cool?

It’s not about my room’s taste, but it’s about temperature. I’m often wondering why my room is so unnaturally cool though outside is more than 30 degrees Celsius. In my paranoia, I have a hypothesis for this supernatural explanation is below.

The alien frequently come my room and spreading CHEMICAL SUBSTANCE on the wall, floor, and sealing which SUSTAIN my room certain temperature, and AMPLIFY ELECTRO-MAGNETIC WAVE then electro-magnetic field emerges so that they can effectively run EXPERIMENT and DOMESTICATE us in remote for FREELOADING our BIOLOGICAL, PHYSIOLOGICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL DATA.

The alien must analyze security hole in our society; off cause, most vulnerable would be children and elders, but they are socially protected. Then most unprotected and exploitable in our society is single state of low income layer citizen would make sense.

Aliens also must have layers of intimidation, if they cannot do trespass, they also get hurt by ELECTRO-MAGNETIC WAVE.

Our world is circulating in such way in my paranoia; that would make sense to me this world would never get upwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home