Huge Paranoia

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Human Subject

In my paranoia, as I told that as if I’ve been human subject for 3 decade, it makes sense to me in every facet with my recollection, though this finding is too significance or though too preposterous. It ought not to be only me, so unknown amount of people must suffering similar problems in our world.

Alien’s Domestication protocol

1. Chose child from our world

Their choice would be below from;

Family wealth
Family Influential
Individual ability
Individual disability
Individual appearance

2. Institutionalizing & experiment

Institutionalize.....

From family relationship (inciting family row, violence)
From social relationship (inciting bully, violence, enticing illegality)

Running experiment.....

From nowadays my stress, I could consider the below;

Basic experimental environment.....

*Always in remote
*Exploiting electro-magnetic wave through satellite technology

Experimental detail.....

*Psychological manipulation (Relation between brain and emotion/ behavior/ capability/ subconscious level)

*Physiological manipulation (between brain and muscular reaction/ organ reflection/ autonomic nerve/ hypnotism/ hibernating mechanism in numbing our body/ urology/ fertility mechanism/ restoration process of our body/ metabolism)


3. Exploiting him/her for sabotage, social domestication, further experiment and institutionalize.

Social manipulation

*Tether him/her, running social experiment

Experimental detail.....

*Social behavior observation and domestication
*Showing their tech off

Notice; these are all my paranoia.

But it seems to me these occur with very reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home