Huge Paranoia

Monday, July 31, 2006

My body cannot adjust my body temperature

I always awake in early morning with dreadful, extreme state either high fever or terrible cold then fall asleep again, my body seems to be normal state. It limited while I’m sleeping.
This situation has continued for several years, as if one of functions for adjusting body temperature in my body is disabled or rigged by ELECTRO-MAGNETIC WAVE through SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY for some PHYSIOLOGICAL EXPERIMENT. As I wrote it before, I strongly sense I’ve been a human subject of physiological, psychological long term experiment. My almost situation of my life are being hacked for any facet of exploitation. (SIT-SCAM) So as I feel like I’m jeopardy my health, sometimes it scares me sudden death.
( I hope this is my paranoia.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home