Huge Paranoia

Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Anatomical Freeloading –Vol. Narcolepsy-

I’m always wondering when we are on a way back home almost passengers are sleeping in a coach. If I didn’t find myself awake by protecting my head with my arms and nit cap, I believed that because of our tiredness after job. As I told before, the alien is observing our body in very anatomical point of view in my paranoia. If their utter purpose is to manipulation of people, there would be hidden numerous risks.

In my paranoiac point of view, I consider that they are gathering our data in a coach;

Title:
Narcolepsy of brain work process in human subject practice study

Situation:
By giving electro-magnetic wave emission against human subject in a coach

Daily schedule:
Approx: 18:00-18:45

Practice detail:
1. Anatomical brainwork data from point of practice commence to the point get unconscious, awake state, then brainwork restoration process.

2. Individual survey

3. Time measurement

You will surely doubt my sanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home