Huge Paranoia

Thursday, August 03, 2006

A detainee

I sometimes hear that criminal abducted people and detained for the sexual abuse. Most of all, young ladies, they are treated like a pet or something. I am a detainee and domesticated like a pet in most of my life either in private or public for 24 hours by institutionalize-raised patriotic freeloader alien IN MY PARANOIA. Though I have an assumption of which my brainwork is different physiologically, in a way of institutionalize-raised patriotic point of view or probably in a way of my paranoiac point of view. I am not sure that is worth attacking for taking risk of revealing their nasty existence, exploiting ELECTRO-MAGNETIC WAVE through SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY. Another paranoiac point of view, to giving a chance or recognition of domestication in our world, even few people, it would imply a threat of our whole world would be domesticated. We don’t know how many people feel being domesticated in our world, because maybe we are already domesticated not excessively wise in our very deep subconscious level.

By the way, I went nuts because I can feel something floating around my groin. (That’s disgusting isn’t it? so I maybe as if I’m having armed and having premenstrual tense (??I don’t know what it really like.) So you steer clear (?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home