Huge Paranoia

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Deviation of tang (or cheek muscular)

I sometimes bite own tang, or often get hurt in my mouth, it definitely causes utterance problem, as well as chewing food problem. In my paranoiac point of view, with some perceptive experience, physiological manipulation, such as muscular deviation, autonomic nerve anomaly, nerve pain is more susceptible to be under manipulation when we get emission and stressed continually by alien’s electro-magnetic wave through satellite technology same part of body.
As to keep our mouth healthy, it must be reduction of stress and activate our brain. If the institutionalize-raised fanatic patriotic freeloading alien notices it, it would be one of typical methods of human domestication.

PS Off course, I’m not a scientist.
I'm a kind of nut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home