Huge Paranoia

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Human subject (2)

Last week, as God gave me couple of days off as a human subject of institutionalize-raised fanatic patriotic freeload-ism alien torture experiment in my paranoia, I found myself morning quite well and I find myself not having swollen face in the mirror. I noticed that there must be something for the torture experiment, and I have been noticed there assume to be many methods of domestication with Sit-scam, for instance, exploiting manipulative figure, geek figure, nerd figure, mania, influential, eloquence, frankness, introvert, extrovert, silent, fury, short temper etc. In my case, it would be an isolated unrecognizable figure. Then I found for the reason of human-subject while I’m sleeping in my PARANOIA;

1. Deformation
As an isolated unrecognizable figure, there must be needed more “seem to be credible information” and convincing fact, so deforming figure would be one of most primitive methods abusing by electro-magnetic wave through satellite technology in my PARANOIA. For the exploitation, it depends on his/her role; often exploitee (puppet) mustn’t be slim and smart. I assume probably it’s not difficult to make people deform and disable in their technology.

2.Daily basis manipulation practice
As I told before, they are freeloading with my brain work picture in my PARANOIA; they are able to know where work in any situation, they also know about brain where should be disabled if they want me to incapable through 24 hours observation. And they also for domestication, they don’t want me to recover physically in daily sleep.

What do you think?
I know I’m insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home