Huge Paranoia

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Peeping our bodies and minds

In my paranoia, I have always been taken a peep inside of body. It’s not only being taken a peep, but observed, examined, and altered a condition of organs. Then I am always wondering how it works. As I had an MRI examine in hospital, that technology might help for gaining some hint of my suffering. (If there are many similar people who suffer, then, our suffering)

Since MRI’s meaning is Magnetic Resonance Imaging, this MRI machine generates certain magnetic field and radio frequency (RF pulse which is specific only to hydrogen) environment for imaging of precision. In this fact, we can image there must be vital that both magnetic field and radio frequency environment for observing and imaging our inside of body.

Then I find this question naturally;
What if the satellite security technology can follow a person at anytime and provide the environment for examine?

If that question is positive, this would be a serious abuse and exploitation. if we allow doing so and providing such environment on my entire life, it would imply humanitarian crisis.

Though I’m sinner, I only hope for the presence of God while taking severe abuse for 24 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home