Huge Paranoia

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Am I brain dead?

If I ask so, somehow the answer is expected positively “Yes, you are.”
You could say that. But it’s not the point of argument in this topic.
I am often attacked my particular part of my head by institutionalize-raised fanatic patriotic freeload-ism free rider in my paranoia, sometimes left side, another side, top, forehead, rear, both temples, in those attack, I always have the most terrible feeling of disable that gets by attacking right side of my head. I often feel like going blind, throwing off my rhythm, terrible incapacitation. I also feel being attacked while asleep in the night, emitting certain amount of electro-magnetic wave on my right head as if alien is trying not excessively developing or recovering. I also feeling an attack whenever I figure subtle mathematical problems, even easy task such as counting product for inventory, the electro-magnetic wave gradually harm my right head, so the right brain eventually temporarily broke down (feel like) and terribly incapacitated. Therefore, in my paranoiac point of view, it would say that I am a right brained person as there is a lot of right handed person. So, I sometimes get severe attack on my right head, then I often become right brain dead (temporarily, I hope.).

Please don’t hurt my brain. It’s not the because of alien were institutionalize-raised patriotic freeload-ism. It’s your boss, and boss’s boss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home