Huge Paranoia

Monday, August 14, 2006

Voice fetching technology

In recent paranoia, I’m wondering how they (alien from outer space who institutionalize-raised fanatic patriotic freeload-ism ideologist) are eavesdropping from a person who murmuring in his/ her mouth. There are two possibilities. One is that I have an artificial tooth which contain still bug device. As this thought is too preposterous, I sense myself very crazy. (Though you may feel me enough crazy, it is not impossible.) Another is that they have a technology which can fetch our voice by casting electro-magnetic streak toward our body through satellite technology, as I told it before, as if they are observing and freeload our biological, physiological data, such as brain work map, muscular state, and even inner organ state. In this paranoiac point of view, I allegedly believe they can also see the tremble of vocal cord and digitize it, translate it, restore as voice, even they can see voiceprint, which means they can identify us not only our appearance but our voice. That transaction process is below.

1. Observing our vocal cord with certain amount of electro-magnetic wave emission.

2. Digitizing the tremble of vocal cord

3. Translate to voiceprint and word

4. Restore voice by voiceprint

In my childhood, I had gotten a lot of sore throat and swollen tonsil could be explicable by my recollection. Probably the technology wasn’t good enough and the experiment had been on its way or it is too harsh for children.

What do you think?
I know what you say.
You say “you are crazy”

Never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home