Huge Paranoia

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Serious Love and Care

Maybe all people have had an experience of serious love and care with one another;
So, have I. but when I look through my life; there were always manipulations and kids play. Unless I realize and comprehend what happened by the sponging scam hood, the same thing will do happen. For that scam, inciting couples row would be an easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy. For instance, stimulating privates would trigger another love affair. Unless a couple realizes sponging existence of the institutionalize-raised patriotic freeloading communistic, monopolistic fanatic fascistic fetishistic free rider though paranoiac, having certain amount of consensus of point of view, we will never get along.

In my case;

The sponging scam hood always plays in my circumstance; the protocol of domestication is below.

1. Any situation occur that the possible situation of getting together
2. Stimulation of my privates, and other (brain observation stimulation)
3. Give an assimilation of our dream (subconscious) or 100% bogus rumor
*Making us crazy
*Incite complex
*Incite competitiveness
4. Giving enormous caution and awareness in my relationship.
5. Wasting time and having high physical mental risk.

I don’t think anyone like me could get any love under the sponging scam hood, ‘cause it’s an enormous waste.

Would you marry me? If I ask anyone, maybe you got to a hundred percent sponging scam hood’s molestation and abuse.

Oh dear! Poor chap of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home