Huge Paranoia

Thursday, August 31, 2006

The worst DOMESTICATION protocol circulation

As I told before, I am under m?!Bleep!?’s DOMESTICATION after coming back from England in my paranoia; I am totally stuck now in my status, the paranoiac chronological circumstance is below.


1.Becoming a crime suspect of institutionalize-raised patriotic monopolistic fascistic fanatic fetishistic either inferior or superior complex turns god complex 4000 years historical ancestral cursed communistic alien who sponging me. Because, I didn’t go nuts.

2. Continue search for my own job
Consuming money -> financial difficulty -> nearly self-bankrupt

3. Trying getting money with low salary job.

4. Broke personal computer and stolen my possession -> waste money.

5. Going fruitless search job to waste money (exploited any sorts of way of selfishness)

6. wasting time and life -> get old

Needless to say, there are lots of scam protocols which based on 100% freeloading and free riding, sponging, and parasite on me and surrounding my society.

For instance,
・ Common sense or stereotype within my age such as marital status
・ 100% bogus rumors, gossips based on peeping, eavesdropping

All I want;
All I want is peace of rest of my life and to protect myself from being stimulated my privates and abuse by the sponging scamhood. In my image, no abuse, no sponging environment is vital to me.

PLEASE REMEMBER: if the sponging scamhood do nasty things, and sponge to anyone, it is, and was nothing to do with me. There is only a risk of individuals. If you find such a poor chap in your neighbor, you make sure steer clear, and just watch with compassion from distant, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home