Huge Paranoia

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Multi-folding with one paper

In my paranoiac hypothesis of delusional episode, often my circumstance and relationship seems to be complicated like tangled thread. Unnecessary exhausted, enormously time consuming explanation and gathering suspicion and feeling of wasting time nonsense pretext (off cause I’ve never heard of the contents of scam pretext, but the morbid persistent pain shows me there must be some kind of nonsense pretext; that also shows based on this blog’ is mere my paranoia.) anyway, our inefficiency may be able to explain quite easily.

One paper represents the same or original plotter is one. In my enormous paranoiac delusional episode, that could be alien’s military facility in somewhere off limit to civilian. Because I have no idea to the satellite technology to keep haunting or sponging and giving alternation, depriving to our human nature, faculty, even subconscious, against one person wherever, whenever one person goes. It is not only a person’s incident but many, because my relationship and co-workers, could be entire workplace are showing me off mass exploitation, abuse, brainwash.

Multi-folding represents that multiplied held paper’s facet is written many plots against a person’s environment such as relationship, even it may mention where or when he going every week or which radio station he listen. A person means who are allegedly assumed as an institutionalize-raised or a sponged or given cautious against our world by scam electro-magnetic wave through scam satellite technology. These facets’ plots of a paper are seem to be differently working. In some way, these plots are collated and may cause some mishaps or tragedies would occur. In my paranoiac, presumptuous, preposterous delusional episode, the train accident which killed and injured more than 100 persons, would be happened by such above hypothesis. As the alien from outer space have a lot of folded papers of individuals, they exploited at same time in that moment.

As I could see enormous exploitation, abuse, infringing human rights, disrespecting against mankind, and dignity, maneuvering of domestication, and if we didn't take any action, we may spend next century without any change, I think we need to hunt paper holder alien down, don’t we?

NOTICE; THIS IS ALL MY PATANOIA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home