Huge Paranoia

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sponge mob square deal?

As I noticed that I’ve got the sponging scam hood behind me. I’ve been sponged until a skint. I sense that I am infringed all human right and I also feel I am quite distressed and on verge of desperation in my paranoia. As I don’t know how people think about the sponging scam hood, people may regard some ghost or infectious or gathering notice if someone is conspicuous, though it is quite right, there seem to me temporary effect, and its seem to me that it is not matter of who we are, where we are, but what we are doing, so sponging on our society is their (alien’s) domestication or freeloading free riding business style, in my paranoia. You know why they so morbid persistent and perverted? That’s because of they (alien from outer space) are institutionalize-raised patriotic, monopolistic, fascistic, fanatic, fetishistic, pretend to be 4000 years history of ancestral curse, sometimes pretend to be mobile phone or wireless network as a electro-magnetic wave, either superior or inferior complex turns god complex, celebrity complex, communistic anti-intelligent, anti- literacy ideologist, and they have no human right in my paranoia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home