Huge Paranoia

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Universal Declaration of Human Rights -5-

Article6.
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.

Article7.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.

As for in the passage of article7, “All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination”, In my paranoia, at least, I and my relationship are treated as we aren’t entitled it through any incidents based on my experience in my delusional episodes which I could see intimidations and incitements of defamation against personal discrimination in me and my all relationships. I allegedly claim that there is certain amount of either political or violation, incitement maneuver and mass brainwash against very minority which unreasonably fabricated defamation, by exploiting the intimidation weapon of by exploiting the intimidation weapon of ELECTRO-MAGNETIC WAVE through SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home