Huge Paranoia

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Universal Declaration of Human Rights -6-

Article12.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.

In my paranoiac point of view, I am a subject to arbitrary interference with my privacy, family, home, all my relationships, to attacks upon my honour and reputation. I have NO such the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attack. As I am being a subject to arbitrary interference by satellite technology in my paranoia, no one certificate there is abuse against me and for me, there is NO WHERE TO HIDE AND ESCAPE on earth for me. That would make sense to me there is no my privacy, honour, reputation by sensing I am detained for 24 hours by some regime or group of satellite abusers or exploiters. I have neither any methods of self-protection nor my honor, my reputation in the aspect of financially, socially, physically, psychologically. Namely the abuser can abuse or manipulate whatever they want against me.
(I have no criminal record nor any correspondence, of course.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home