Huge Paranoia

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Universal Declaration of Human Rights -4-

Article5.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

As I told before, I am enormously suffering with delusional episode based on terrible unidentified nerve pain all over my body especially my head that I allegedly claim that I am being tortured wherever, whenever I am by ELECTRO-MAGNETIC WAVE through SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY. It is not only torture but also practical torture experiment which is the purpose of physiological observation for gathering physiological, biological data as a human subject. I also sense that torture experiment is for incapacitation and depriving my faculty, as well as domestication or manipulation, psychological test towards my human nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home