Huge Paranoia

Friday, September 08, 2006

Universal Declaration of Human Rights -7-

Article18.
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.

In my paranoia, my right to freedom of thought is the subject of oppression by someone else. I am deprived my faculty for any thought at any moment by brain, any organs, autonomic nerve observation and alternation which is obviously the abuser could see my mental condition as a exploitation purpose. So, by abusing and freeload my data, I am totally in a manipulation my thought under enormous stress both psychologically and physiologically by electro-magnetic wave abuse of either security or sabotage system through satellite technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home