Huge Paranoia

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Universal Declaration of Human Rights -1-

I came across these human rights which made in UN in website and in my paranoiac point of view; I don’t really think I could have any human right, and I think it is good thing and proactive rather being passive to rethink and manifest my affliction by corresponding with essential human rights for everyone.

Article1.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

As I am a right brained man and oddly enough inherently, I have been oppressed and deprived my faculty by ELECTRO-MAGNETIC WAVE through SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY of institutionalize-raised patriotic monopolistic god complex ancestral cursed fascistic fanatic fetishistic communistic anti-intellectual ideology racist freeloading free-riding scam in my paranoia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home