Huge Paranoia

Monday, September 04, 2006

Universal Declaration of Human Rights -3-

Article4.
No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.

IN MY PARANOIA, I am a social slave; because my circumstance is being sponged by scam hood and society itself having a problem in society, I am exploited as an observation subject for solving society’s illness or a pretext for scam hood who are actually threatening in society in either work place or privacy with only salary as enough as for living and few hobbies. My financial aspects are always being controlled by such as repeated fruitless interview for applying company or sadden broken personal computer or sudden unreasonable liquidate on my bank account, as I wrote it before. In my paranoiac point of view, these what happened to me are not coincidental incidents; these are apparently some sort of maneuver which I could sense enough deliberate meanings of detention and domestication of exploitation by electro-magnetic wave through satellite technology. (I just invoked the right of the freedom of thought.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home