Huge Paranoia

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Quantum mechanics

I found the sense of shivering with my hand when I shade a part of PC by my hands, when I using wireless environment. It seems to be that the datagram of packets hitting my hands because of some kind of interaction of any other conditions. And it is very similar when I feel headache when I shade my head by my hands. Then I came across the physics term, “quantum mechanics”. Although I have no idea to it, I found interesting articles in Wikipedia.

“The quantum was a concept that grew out of the realization that electromagnetic radiation came in discrete packets, called quanta.”

“The other exemplar that led to quantum mechanics was the study of electromagnetic waves such as light. When it was found in 1900 by Max Planck that the energy of waves could be described as consisting of small packets or quanta, Albert Einstein exploited this idea to show that an electromagnetic wave such as light could be described by a particle called the photon with a discrete energy dependent on its frequency. This led to a theory of unity between subatomic particles and electromagnetic waves called wave-particle duality in which particles and waves were neither one nor the other, but had certain properties of both.”

Although I cannot comprehend at all, it seems to me that this excerption explains that my physical pain causes hitting by high density of the sequel of discrete packets, such as digital packet datagram. More specifically, PC’s wireless receiver receives discrete digital datagram by using internet protocol, so I simply image that the my lasting pain causes series of datagram by some protocol, once it hit my head or groin till alien stop sending datagram, pain or stimulation lasts wherever I go. That would be explicable in my paranoiac perception.

And its theory article;

"There are numerous mathematically equivalent formulations of quantum mechanics. One of the oldest and most commonly used formulations is the transformation theory invented by Cambridge theoretical physicist Paul Dirac, which unifies and generalizes the two earliest formulations of quantum mechanics, matrix mechanics (invented by Werner Heisenberg)[1] and wave mechanics (invented by Erwin Schrödinger).
In this formulation, the instantaneous state of a quantum system encodes the probabilities of its measurable properties, or "observables". Examples of observables include energy, position, momentum, and angular momentum. Observables can be either continuous (e.g., the position of a particle) or discrete (e.g., the energy of an electron bound to a hydrogen atom).”

From these above excerpts, I just imagine;
By filling or hitting particular amount of particular quantum in particular space or human subjects or objects with certain electro-magnetic field, these can be observable of quantum level.

I am totally no idea what these saying, but is that what it saying?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home